The Salter School of Nursing & Allied Health
The Salter School of Nursing
If you’re aspiring to be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), or Patient Care Technician; or if you are searching for accredited and affordable allied healthcare schools located in Manchester, New Hampshire, The Salter School of Nursing and Allied Health can provide the training you need in less time than you think!
Why The Salter School of Nursing and Allied Health?
Here are some of the many reasons why The Salter School of Nursing is well-respected by employers:
- Accreditation: From the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- In-demand programs
- Real-world experienced instructors
- Competency-based training
- We offer an open enrollment policy—we accept applications on an ongoing basis.
- We offer a non-traditional scheduling format: day or evening/week-ends.
- We provide job search assistance to students and alumni.
- We offer financial aid for those who qualify.
- We provide real-life laboratory experience and externship opportunities.
Please ask us any question regarding Salter School of Nursing.